What you need:
• Elmer’s Nail Hole Filler
• Paint Supplies
1. Remove unwanted screws and/or nails from wall surface.
2. Prepare the wall, making sure that it is clean and dry from any materials.
3. Using Elmer’s Nail Hole Filler, fill the hole(s) making sure that you use enough filler to fill in and around the hole(s).
4. Use the spreader cap to smooth out the filler into and around the hole(s).
5. Let the filler dry for 15 minutes and then using a light-grit sandpaper, give the wall a sand to smooth out the surface.
6. Wipe the wall with a damp cloth to wipe away the excess dust. You are now ready to paint.
Tip: Use a damp paper towel in place of the sandpaper to eliminate the dust and mess of sanding.