What you need:
• Red Glitter Foam Sheets
• Clothes Pins
• Jiggly Eyes
• Red Paint
• Markers & Paper
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Using the red paint, paint the clothes pin and set aside to dry.
2. Cut out 3 heart shapes using the glitter foam sheets. One for the head and 2 for the wings.
3. Glue the jiggly eyes onto the head shape and set aside to dry.
4. Glue the clothes pins onto the tip of the wings. Make sure the clip part of the clothes pin is at the top to hold your Valentine message. Once the wings are dry, turn over and glue a magnet onto the back of the peg.
5. Glue the foam head onto the front side of the pin and let dry.
6. Cut out a paper circle, write down your Valentine message and clip into your Peg Pal.