What you need:
• Jumbo Classic Colours Craft Sticks, 15cm x 1.9cm – red, yellow, green
• 3 Foam Sheets – orange, red, yellow
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• 4 Chenille Stems - red, orange, green, yellow
• Coloured Feathers - red, orange, yellow
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required for use of a glue gun)
1. Choose 3 feathers and glue them to the back of the craft stick.
2. Glue the jiggly eyes to the front of the craft stick.
3. Cut a diamond shape, 2 cm high from orange foam sheet. Fold the diamond in half and put a small amount of glue inside the fold to create the beak. TIP: use a clothespin to secure the beak while it dries. Once dry, glue into place under the eyes.
4. Cut a 2 cm wattle from the red foam sheet and glue into place under the beak. 5. Glue a chenille stem to the back of the turkey and let dry.
6. Fold a paper napkin in a fan shape. Wrap the chenille around the napkin and twist in the front to secure. Use colour or patterned napkins for a different look. Make one for everyone at the table!