What you need:
• Elmer’s Foam Sheets- brown, orange, red, yellow
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• Elmer’s Foam Letter Stickers – Dot letters
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)* For sizing, use the cups you’ll be using at your Thanksgiving party.
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Cut a band from the brown Foam Sheet to fit around the cup. To get the correct width, measure the piece to fit near the top of the glass about 2.5 - 5 cm (1”-2”) down from the top. Make sure the band is 5 cm (2”) high.
2. Cut out a round head from brown Foam Sheet and glue onto the center of the band.
3. From the orange Foam Sheet cut the beak for your turkey and glue in place. From Red Foam Sheet cut a wattle and glue it under the turkey’s beak. Let dry.
4. Glue on Jiggly Eyes and let dry.
5. Glue the band onto the cup and let dry.
6. Sort out the letters for each of the names you need. From the yellow Foam Sheet, cut out 1 large feather to fit the name and then 4 smaller ones from the other colours.
7. Glue down the letters and let dry. Assemble and glue the Feathers onto the back of the cup. Let dry.