What you need:
• 2 - Jiggly Eyes
• Styrofoam ball
• 3 - Chenille, yellow, red & green
• Foam Sheet, red
• Paint, green
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Paint the Styrofoam ball green and let dry.
2. To create the body of your bug, wrap a chenille stem around your finger to create a coil.
3. Cut chenille stems for feet and legs and twist them onto the body.
4. Push the body and antennae into you Styrofoam ball.
5. Glue on jiggly eyes and mouth.