What you need:
• Elmer's Sticky Back Glitter
Foam Sheet, black
• Foam Sheets - pink, white
• Chenille Stems - 10 purple, 1 white,
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• 8 Small Pom Poms, purple
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
1. Cut two 12cm circles from the black Sticky Back Glitter Foam Sheet.
2. To create the back of the body, remove paper from one of the Sticky Back Foam Circles.
With the sticky side up, use a purple Chenille Stem and create a circle along the outside edge
of the Sticky Foam. Add glue for extra support and set aside to dry.
3. Take 8 purple Chenille Stems and bend each one into a spider leg shape (use photo
4. Attach a purple Pom Pom onto the end of each leg and let dry. Glue 4 legs to
each side of the body.
5. Glue a White Chenille Stem onto the top for hanging and let dry.
6. Using the other Sticky Back Black Glitter circle, glue 2 Jiggly Eyes to the glitter side.
7. Cut a 4cm circle from the pink Foam Sheet, cut in half and glue over the Jiggly Eyes
to create eye lids.
8. Cut a 2cm circle from the pink Foam Sheet and glue down for the nose.
9. Cut a small piece of the green Chenille Stem to create a mouth. Shape and glue in place.
10. Cut a tooth from white Foam Sheet and glue in place just below the mouth.
Use the image as reference.
11. Peel the sticky back from the other side of the circle and place onto the body piece
with the legs. Add glue for extra adhesion. Let dry.
12. Hang and enjoy.