Red Hand Poppy
What you need:
• Large Foam Sheet, 22.86 X 30.48 cm (9” x 12”), red
• Foam Sheets, 13.9 x 21.5 cm (5.5” x 8.5”) - black, green
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide
1. Trace your hand on the red Foam Sheet 4 times and cut out.
2. Glue the hands together overlapping the palms and let dry.
3. Using the green Foam Sheets, cut out 4 large leaves and glue onto the back of the hands.
4. Cut a small black circle out of the black Foam Sheet and glue to the center of the poppy.