What you need:
• 1 Large Craft Stick
• Chenille Stem, Purple
• Foam Sheets - Black, White, Yellow & Red
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Using the black foam, cut out 2 oval pieces, 2.5" long for the ears. Glue the large craft stick on top of the ears.
2. Using the white foam, cut out a 1.5" circle for the face and glue on top of the craft stick.
3. Using the yellow foam, cut out a 2" long bone and glue it under the face onto the craft stick.
4. Using the red foam, cut out a red tongue shape and glue under the face onto the bone.
5. Using the black foam, cut out a nose and glue on to the face.
6. Glue the jiggly eyes into place.
7. Using the chenille stem, twist around the craft stick to create a collar. Trim off the access.