Mother's Day Foam Flowers
What you need:
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
• Sticky Jewels
• Paint, Green & Yellow
• Sticky Foam Sheets
• Foam Sheets, Green
• Wooden Dowels
1. Paint the top of a wooden dowel with yellow paint and the bottom with green paint and let dry.
2. Draw a petal shape on the back of a sticky foam sheet and cut out. Trace 2 more and cut out.
3. Peel the backing off of a petal(1) and place the dowel in the centre. The yellow part of the dowel should be showing out the top.
4. Peel the backing off another petal(2), stick half of it down onto the first petal(1). Make sure to keep the other half from sticking down. Then take the last petal(3) and stick one side to petal(1) and the other side to petal(2) creating a 3D flower.
5. Cut the leaves out of the green foam. Using a hole punch, near the stem of the leaf, punch 2 holes.
6. Write your message on the leaves with a marker. Slide the leaves onto the dowels.
TIP: Use a recycled container with beads or buttons to create a vase!