• Elmer’s Chalk Foam Board, 76.2 x 50.8 cm (30” x 20”)
• Elmer’s Chalk Markers, 4 pack
• 2 Clothespins
• Glitter Foam Sheets 15.24 x 22.86 cm (6” x 9”) – assorted
• Chalk, assorted colours
• Paint, assorted colours
• Paper, paint brushes, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. With help of an adult, cut the foam board to size. We used 35.5 x 51 cm (14” x 20”).
2. Decorate the 2 clothespins with the markers or paint and let dry.
3. Using a blank piece of paper as a guide, place it on the board where you would like your artwork to go, about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the board leaving enough room to add a decorative heading. Place the clothespins on the paper, about 2.5 cm (1”) in from the edge of the paper. Once they are in a good spot to hang the artwork, glue onto the board and let dry.
4. Cut out star and heart shapes from the glitter foam sheets.
5. Using the chalk markers, foam shapes and chalk, decorate your board. Now it’s ready to display your artwork.