What you need:
• 2.5" Foam Ball
• Red Chenille Stem
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• 4 Pom Poms - 2 Red, 2 Pink
• Orange & Black Foam Sheets
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
1. To create the ear muff hanger, twist the chenille stem as in the photograph, making sure and create a loop large enough for hanging. Poke the ends into the Foam ball and add glue for extra support. Set aside to dry.
2. Using the orange foam, cut out a carrot shape for the nose. Cut small circles out of the black foam to make the coal pieces for the mouth.TIP: To get perfect circles, use a single hole punch to punch out the round coal pieces.
3. Glue the red pom poms onto the foam ball to complete the earmuffs. Let dry.
4. Add the jiggly eyes, foam nose and the coal mouth into place with glue.
5. Glue on the pink pom poms to create the cheeks.