• White Foam Board (20.32 x 25.4 cm/8 x 10 in.)
• Foam Sheets (15.24 x 22.86 cm/6 x 9 in.), assorted colours
• Glitter Foam Sheets (15.24 x 22.86 cm/6 x 9 in.), assorted colours
• Elmer’s Garden Paradise Foam Creations kit
• Elmer’s Garden Friends Glitter Foam Stickers
• 3 Chenille Stems - green
• Elmer’s Dot Letter Foam Stickers
• Elmer’s Classic Shapes Foam Stickers
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using a mixture of Glitter and Plain Foam Sheets, make 5 tubes of varying heights and diameters. Do this by taking varying sized rectangles and gluing the two ends together. Here are the sizes of our rectangles:
2. Glue the bottoms of these tubes onto the White Foam Board.
3. Decorate the base of the Foam Board using Elmer’s Classic Shapes Foam Stickers and Elmer’s Dot Letter Foam Stickers.
4. Decorate the tubes with flowers from the Garden Paradise Foam Creations kit.
5. Attach your favourite Garden Friends Glitter Foam Stickers, such as the dragonflies, to Chenille Stems. Glue the Chenille Stems between the foam tubes to make it look like these critters are flying away!
6. You are now ready to craft in style! Enjoy.