What you need:
• Foam Creations Bookmark Kit
• Hole Punch
1. Choose your bookmark theme and gather all the pieces you will need from the kit. Use the images for reference.
2. Using scissors, cut the foam sheet, from the kit, in half.
3. Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the centre at the top, about 1/4” down.
4. Assemble the ‘peel and stick’ pieces using the diagram as a reference.
5. Peel and stick the pieces into place.
6. Take a chenille stem and loop it through the hole on the foam. Twist together to secure. Twirl the chenille around a pencil to get the swirl shape. Insert the other end into the foam piece and twist to secure.