What you need:
• Foam sheet, green
• Pom Pom, large - pink
• Chenille Stems, 3 purple, 3 blue
• Hole Punch
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Cut each chenille stem in half. Create a loop with each piece and secure the ends by twisting them together.
2. Glue each stem to the bottom of the pom pom and let dry.
3. Using the green foam sheet, cut out a piece 1 in. wide x 6 in. long (2.5 cm x 15 cm). Fold it accordion style into approx. 1 in. squares and press the edges firmly.
4. Using a hole punch, punch a hole into the center of each square. Make sure the hole is large enough for the pencil to fit through. Glue one end to the bottom center of the flower and let dry.
5. Thread pencil through the holes and secure on.