What you need:
• 3 Large Foam Sheets – light blue, dark blue and yellow
• Elmer's Foam Stickers, Sea Creatures
• Letters from Elmer's Foam Creations, Garden Paradise
• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun(Adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using a piece of paper, draw and cut out an aquarium shape approx. 23 x 18 cm (9 x 7 in.). Trace onto the light blue Foam Sheet and cut out.
2. Trace the same shape, slightly smaller, and cut out of the dark blue Foam Sheet. Glue together and let dry.
3. Using the yellow Foam Sheet, cut the bottom piece to hold your pieces. It needs to be the same width as the Dark Blue Foam piece but only about 3.75 cm (1.5 in.)high.
4. Glue the yellow piece down using the dark blue Foam as a guide for placement. Glue only the bottom edge onto the aquarium, creating a pocket.
5. Using the Foam Letters, spell out Tic Tac Toe on the top of the board. Glue down and let dry.
6. Using the light blue Foam Sheet, cut 4 thin, wavy rectangular pieces to complete the Tic Tac Toe board. Two are approx. 18 cm (7 in.) long and two are 10 cm (4 in.) long. Place them on the board and glue them down. Adjust the lengths as needed.
7. Pick 5 of the same unpeeled Fish Stickers for the X’s and 5 different Fish Stickers for the O’s.
8. Decorate with stickers.