What you need:
• 7 Elmer's Jumbo Craft Sticks• 2 Small Clothespins• 6 Pom-Poms, orange or other colours• Paint – green, purple or other colours• Elmer's Shimmer'n Shine• Magnets• Photograph, 4 x 6 in.• Paint brush, paper, pencil, eraser, scissors• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun
TIP:Refer to the photo as a guide.1. Paint 3 Craft Sticks with purple Paint and 4 Craft Sticks with green Paint. Paint the Clothespins with green Paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Using the Shimmer’n Shine, paint all the sticks and let them dry.
Creating the frame:
3. Place a green and purple Craft Stick side by side (vertically) and glue a green Craft Stick on the top of them (horizontally) about 2 1/2 cm(1 in.) down from the top. Using another green Craft Stick, glue it horizontally at the bottom on the 2 sticks, 2 1/2 cm (1 in.) up from the bottom. Let dry.
4. Complete the rectangle by gluing another purple and green Craft Stick vertically at the other end under the horizontal green Craft Stick. Let dry.
5. Take the last purple Craft Stick and glue it on the top of the green craft stick. Leave room for the green stick to peak through.
6. Glue the Clothespins into place onto the purple Craft Stick. Let Dry.
7. Glue magnets onto the back for hanging.
8. Decorate with Pom-Poms, Jewels or Glitter. Once dry, add your favourite photo.