What you need:
• Regular Classic Colours Craft• Jumbo Classic Colours Craft Sticks• Foam Sheet, any colour• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
Instructions for Coaster Box:
1. Lay 8 Jumbo Craft Sticks parallel to each other.
2. Put 2 Jumbo Craft Sticks, parallel to each other on the ends of those sticks, facing the opposite direction and glue into place.
3. Put 2 Jumbo Craft Sticks, parallel to each other, facing the opposite direction of the last ones and glue into place.
4. Repeat step number 2 & 3, until you have completed 5 layers, this will hold 4 coasters. If you wish to make more than 4 coasters you will need to build your box higher.
5. Cut a square from the Foam Sheet 13 x 13 cm/5 x 5 in. and attach to the bottom of your coaster box to stop slipping.
Instructions for Coaster:
1. Cut a Foam Sheet to measure 10cm x 10cm.
2. Glue 11 Regular Craft Sticks side by side to the above Foam Sheet square.
3. Paint a layer of glue over top to make them waterproof. Let dry.
4. Repeat and make as many coasters as you like, we made 4.