What you need:
• 2 Elmer’s Wood Dowels
• 5 Elmer’s Foam Creations, Multi-colour Butterflies
• Elmer’s Foam Flower Glitter Stickers
• 16 Chenille Stems - pink, purple
• Elmer’s Plastic Stretch Lace
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Fold a Chenille Stem in half. Place a foam butterfly inside the fold, the loose ends at the head. Twist at the head of the butterfly and shape the two ends into antennas. Glue in place. Repeat with 4 more butterflies.
2. Decorate the butterflies with Foam Flower Glitter Stickers and Gemstones. Let dry.
3. Wrap each dowel with different coloured Chenille Stems tucking in the sharp ends.
4. Cross the 2 dowels to make an X and twist a Chenille Stem to secure them together. Add another Chenille Stem and create a loop with the ends for hanging.
5. Cut 5 different lengths of Plastic Stretch Lace and tie them to the Dowels with overhand knots.
6. Tie or glue the butterflies to the Plastic Stretch Lace. Make sure to leave enough space for the Butterflies to spin.
Hang and enjoy!