What you need:
• Elmer's Foam Bookmarks, 10 pack or make your own from a foam sheet
• Foam Sheets – yellow and orange
• Chenille Stems, green
• Sticky Jewels, assorted colours and shapes
• Elmer's Glitter Glue
• Paint brush, paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required for use of a glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using paper, draw a butterfly shape and cut out for a template. Trace the template twice onto the orange Foam Sheet and cut the 2 pieces out. Glue onto the Foam Bookmark piece and let dry.
2. Using the Glitter Glue, add accents on the butterfly bodies and let dry.
3. Cut 2 small pieces of Chenille Stem about 7 cm (3”). Fold in half and curl up the ends. Glue into place on the butterflies.
4. Glue on Sticky Jewels for the body and let dry.
5. Personalize by adding more Jewels or Glitter. Great for gift giving!