Back to School Pencil Case
What you need:
• 1 Elmer’s Multi-Colour Large Foam Sheet, 30 x 45 cm (11.8 x 17.7”), green
• 6 Chenille Stems, blue
• 1 Elmer’s Glitter Foam Sheet, purple
• 1 Pom-Pom, yellow
• Elmer’s Mini Dot Letter Foam Stickers
• 1 Elmer’s Foam Sheets, Shapes, Star
• Classic Shapes Foam Stickers
• Hole punch
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1.Fold the Large Foam Sheet at 17 cm (7”) to create the pocket, fold the remainder over to create the flap. Use a strip of Glitter Foam Sheet to decorate the front flap.
2. Use the hole punch to punch holes up both sides of the pencil case. Approx. 6 mm (¼”) in from the side and 13 mm (½”) apart.
3. Thread the Chenille Stems through the holes to stitch the pocket together. Twist the ends and tuck in the sharp points.
4. Glue only half of the Star Foam Shape to the center of the flap.
5. Cut a small hole, big enough to fit the Pom-Pom through, into the part of the Foam Shape Star that is not attached to the flap.
6. Glue the Pom-Pom in place on the pouch.
7. Using Mini Dot Letter Foam Stickers to personalize your pencil case.
8. Using the Classic Shapes Foam Stickers, Glitter Foam Sheets to decorate your pencil case.
Fill it with your pencils and enjoy!