What you need:
• Elmer's Clear Washable School Glue Gel
• Plastic Bug or Object
• Plastic Lid – depending on the size of your object, you will need a lid that fits. Ex. Peanut Butter Jar Lid, Coffee Lid, Milk or Juice lid, etc.
1. Cover a flat surface with newspaper.
2. Place the plastic lid on the newspaper. Place the plastic bug in the center of the plastic lid.
3. Fill the lid to the top with Clear Washable School Glue Gel™, covering the bug.
4. Allow the glue to dry completely. This may take a few days. If the glue gets low in the lid, add more glue.
5. Pop the glue out of the plastic lid. You may choose to take the bug out of the hardened glue or leave it encased in the glue so that it appears to be trapped in amber or another type of tree sap!